Friday, April 24, 2020

Final Reflection

The most formative experience in this class this semester was identifying local opportunities. this helped me see that there are so many opportunities for change around me every day. The experience that I will remember years later is how much my venture has taken form throughout this semester. It went from an idea with no background to everything from finding a target market and looking forward into the future. I am most proud of writing down my failures from this semester and what I have learned from them.

I do think that I have more of an entrepreneurial mindset. Although I never acted upon it, I basically created a whole business model from scratch. I have also started to take a more entrepreneurial mindset in everything I do. I try to take ownership on the projects that I am assigned for work and make them my own by going above and beyond what is asked of me.

I would recommend staying on top of the work in this class early. All the assignments are very constructive and do not take that much time to do. If you start to let a few slip, like I did, it will be hard to keep your grade at the score that you want because there isn't much room for error.


Businessman running through finish line Royalty Free Vector

3 comments:

  1. Patrick,
    I agree that finding local opportunities was very insightful in finding a business idea. I like your idea of the entrepreneurial mindset and I think that it is very smart that you apply it to other aspects of your life. Keeping yourself organized and up to date with the work is definitely necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patrick,
    I agree with your advice that it is important to keep up with the assignments in this class early on. Depending on the week, some assignments take more time than others and they vary on their difficulty. I think the assignments helped me build an entrepreneurial mindset that I did not have before. I realized the difficulty of starting a business and how many steps there are to the process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patrick,
    I agree with your advice that it is important to keep up with the assignments in this class early on. Depending on the week, some assignments take more time than others and they vary on their difficulty. I think the assignments helped me build an entrepreneurial mindset that I did not have before. I realized the difficulty of starting a business and how many steps there are to the process.

    ReplyDelete