Friday, February 28, 2020

Tenacity and Paying It Forward


  1. This course has a lot of work so you have to stay on top of it. I use time-management and organizational skills to make sure that I meet the deadlines. 
  2. I have developed a tenacious attitude in the past two months. I have felt like giving up multiple times because I had other obligations and other things that I wanted to do other than write blog posts. However, it is nice to take a break from the complexities of life to self-reflect and look at the world in different ways and to look for problems in everyday life that no one has thought to find solutions for. This semester, I have had a heavy course load so I had to buckle down to get all my work done. Thus, tenacity was born.
  3. The three tips I would suggest is to
    1. Stay organized and keep a planner
    2. Keep a positive mindset 
    3. Never give up no matter how much you want it

1 comment:

  1. Patrick,
    I agree with you completely on the tips and feelings regarding this course. It's easy to prioritize other classes that may seem more important than this one however, one missed assignment can drastically hurt one's grade in this course. I think that being organized and keeping a positive mindset are definitely important in order to keep up with the work.

    ReplyDelete